Friday, June 1, 2007

Without You~

The very day when i finally left,
I thought things would be fine,
Gazing at the yellow flowers you gave,
I'd recall the memories I left behind...

Clouds of confusion began to disappear,
And now I could finally see,
For everything for me is clear,
My love for you is wider then the sea...

Everytime I'd gaze at your picture,
Reminiscing the times we had before,
Remembering the moments of rapture,
Wishing to be with you some more...

Without you,I'd never feel the same,
Like a part of me taken away,
I wish I could hold your hand,
And spill everything I wanna say...

Days and weeks has pass me by,
Desperately wishing to be wih you,
Because to me,you're the only guy,
And I wanna say tha I love you...

Mel~






Where Are You Now?~

Trap in this spell wishing to break free,
Seperated by distance and time,
Is returning to the past a crime?
Why is it you that i cannot see?

Where are you now,my dear?
When will I ever see you?
Can you wipe away my tears?
I'm sorry but I'm so in love with you...

Everything isn't the same anymore,
This feeling of emptiness is haunting me,
I hope this feeling will never grow,
For I'm afraid as can be...

Restrictions are now pulling us apart,
Why has fate find its way?
It's only causing pain to our hearts,
I hope this curse would end one day...

Mel~

No comments: