Argh, one this I really hate about this college is when water problems occur..! On the 13th of June, something terrible happened.. ha ha not that terrible tho.. but there was water problem occuring at block D. I'm so lucky indeed that I am in Block C and I took my bath very early at 3.40pm. I din know why I took my bath at that unusual time but then luckily I did cos if I don't take bath earlier, I'll remain stinky till the next day lol
All the students from Block D went over to my block to bath and there was so many people lining up wearing only towels and sarongs.. And about 5 something, everyone was so desperate that they did outdoor bathing~! Aaaa.. Free show hahaha.. Then after an hour had passed, more and more people bath outside on the ground floor because the water pressure became very very low that there's no more water supply to the 1st, 2nd,3rd and 4th floor.. OMG, suddenly I felt that I am in kampung haha..
Gee, praise the Lord that I took my bath super early, if not, I'll have to do outdoor bathing with the others ha ha
2 comments:
wow! still got water problem meh? i thought the problem already settle. luckily ur batch doesn't face the water problem for about 1 month like my batch before.
hehehe...by the way, sorry if suddenly i sent this comment. i'm 1 of the x-kml students (batch 04/05). nice 2 meet u. i love 2 know more about kml. so...keep on updating ur blog. bye...
last time, you got free show when the girls from block B,C and D went to block A with towels and sarongs (only) -_-,
my friend even saw some boys bathing inside the lab (wearing underwear) lol
nway, nice blog.
Post a Comment