Sunday, June 10, 2007

Coffee Crazy~

Hi, so today i'm back in my cousin's place typing stuffs here...

Let me see, oh ya, I wanna tell you guys how coffee affects me lol

ok, so since I sleep late every night, I decided to drink coffee to keep me awake during lectures. For your information, this is my second time taking coffee hehe

Suddenly after drinking coffee in the cafeteria, I felt as if I had slept well every night on time. Then, I went to the lecture hall and there was Anisa, who reserved a seat for me. Amazingly, i was super hyperactive, from an inactive girl who always fall asleep in every lecture hall and classroom, I became a super hyper active girl who talks and laughs loudly in class... LoL AAAAaaaaaaa~!

It's amazing what coffee can do to me~ LoL although I know that caffeine is not good for the body hehe

But then, the effect of coffee kind of last till the next morning. Crap, I was too active to study and do my homework, so I decided to sleep at 7.30pm. But then, I really can't... T_T After about 2 hours I fell asleep.. Sleeping's hard lol

No comments: