Ok... let me tell you about my 2nd week in KML ( that's wad they call >.< - Kolej Matrikulasi Labuan)
The first day, I tot everything's gonna be alright... perfect with no imperfections... Well, it goes like this... I was lost... T_T sad rite???
In my timetable it says QM29 and my group is H5T31. There are 5 big groups and each group has 5 tutorials. So one lecture will consist of one big group with 5 tutorial classes. Since my group was H5T31, so i thought that my classroom was number 31. I went there and there was nobody. Pity me, everyone was going to that classroom to take the chairs out of the classroom to another classroom. Insufficient chairs >.< I met up with Siti K and asked her how to see the time table. She explained and so i left to "explore" my adventure. Then, when i tried to search for my timetable, I realised tat i left it back there in my room.. CRAP!~ so i had to walk downstairs from the 3rd floor just to see the time table. That time the time table was upside down cos it fell. It was in the bulletin board but in a glass case. So when i read it was QM26. I was confident that in room 26 it would be my class. So i went all the way to the 3rd floor and saw my class but there wasn't any empty chair so i had to carry a chair from downstairs to upstairs... haiz, i was all sweaty that time. I settled down next to a chinese guy and rested for a while. Then, out of curiosity, i asked him, wad is your group name.. and outta my horror, he said it was H1T(something) and it was English time. and i was OMG~! Paiseh, wrong class... Argh~!!!! >.<
I was damn worried tat time.. >.< I tried to contact one of my classmate but i can't. crap, so i have to go all the way down from 3rd floor to the ground floor just to see the stupid buletin board again. This time, i tilted my head over and guess what i read??? it was QM29. Stupid, i just got the 9 wrong. I got inverted 9 instead which was number 6. stupid crap.. time was running out.. Heck, i was sweating and damn tired.. I had to go all the way up to 3rd floor. And when i reach there the class was overloaded >.< When i asked a student wad group is she in and at last i got the answer which i had been waiting for... what a day, a few of us had to stand outside the class... I was late but never mind, there's so many ppl outside due to 2 classes which had crashed into one. After that,we went to a new class room. This time i had to waste my energy to carry another chair.. pity me.. lol there, i met a new chinese from from Kuching, Jong Wei Sia. She was an old classmate of Causyn's in primary school. Amazingly, they have the same sweet and high pitch voice... lol
After that, Wei Sia and I sticked together, well at least I won't get lost. Then, I had to converse in pure Chinese when i meet her friend cos her friend cannot speak English. >.< That was hard and awkward. Anyway, we spent time in the library during break time. Ok, I seem like a study freak, finishing one chapter of maths tutorial in one day while everyone was playing. He he, so much for that~ Anyway, I got to hand out with my new classmate whose name is Lo Li Ling from Keningau, Sabah. Three of us went to class and lectures together~ But there was once Wei Sia and I forgot to go for one class >.< She was practically worried but I was like, I don't give damn hahha~!
This week is kinda light cos classes are like ice-breaking only. Haiz, class was like going up and down here and there. You have to grab a seat in the lecture hall so you have to come early. Thanks to Wei Sia, she always reserve a seat for Li Ling and I. Hehe, wad to do, we're early but not early enough to grab good seats. Library is always open, well night time it's from 8.30 to 10.30 pm. On a Saturday, it's from 8.30pm tp 12.30 am.. wow... ^^ Then lights in the hostel have to off at 12am sharp while that light for studying is allowed. There a TV room, but sadly it's black and white and they purposely tune it to only TV2. Then there are 3 Cafeterias. One at every 2 blocks. Food here are cheap and lots of varieties to choose from. Hehe, I only go there to eat lunch only. Dinner, i just eat something light like fruits. Breakfast? Nah, nothing, but sometimes a cup of hot tea. Well, that helps me to stay awake in class the whole day till lunch time hehhe... you can just feel the warm sensation deep down in your stomach and it definately keeps me awake.
Then, every Friday night, there's a gathering for all christian group and buddist group in different tutorial classes. Well, I went there that night and there I met Caryn also since she is an SDA. Then, on Saturday, Caryn and I, plus a couple of new friends, Patsy and Raymie went to church. I was kinda happy cos they conducted the church in English this week but last week was in BM. Well, in Sabah, mostly people converse in BM. BM is mostly used in churches. Totally different from Kuching. Kuching is far much better cos many people converse in English. >.< Everyday I have to speak in BM. hehe Now my BM is very "geng" heheh blueks... >.<
And that's the end of my second week in KML~!
The next week is just one day of schooling and the rest of the days are holiday. You know what? Half of the students of KML went back to their hometown sobs sobs... And I'm stuck in this Land Of Chocolates. Crap, i dislike chocolate cos it makes me fat lol anyway, I'm stuck in my aunt's place.
No comments:
Post a Comment