Friday, October 17, 2008

This week of "unwellness"~

sien~

On the 12th Oct...
I went for Taekwando with Monica.
Gee, the warm up was really strenuous.
We had to run here and there like lil kids~
There Monica met her new lil sister named Naomi.
Waliu eh, tat primary one gal, so young already know how to boss us around. =.="
After few hours, I realised that my thigh muscles are really aching~
i tink i broke some of my muscle fibres~!
Nah, just probably...
I realised tat, i can't squat down or climb down the stairs properly.
it's hurts~ T_T

On the 13th Oct....
I found out that climbing down the stairs is excruciating~
I even walked like a duck in the faculty...~
sien...
Then i got basketball practise~
Guess how did I play?
I just stand there like a dummy wearing slippers trying my best to pass a ball...
Hmm, not bad, orang kurang upaya like me also can shoot a goal... =P


On the 14th Oct...
Well, the pain's still there...
i tried running in the houses and i look like a baby ostrich trying to run for the 1st time.
well, i was thinking of how can i endure tomoro's futsal practise..
Today, my throat's kinda dry...
even drinking lots of water wouldn't cure~

On the 15th Oct...
Gee, I knew that my sore throat's gonna get worst but i didn't take any precautions such as eating Strepsils yesterday...
oh by the way, I din have any Strepsils.
Luckily Siti K has Stepsils and i bought from her.
tat was better...
oh by the way, i can already run... ^^
and kick ball~ The pain's gone!

On the 16th Oct...
Little that I knew that i was gonna get sick...
i just tot i might just have a normal bad sore throat...
I got headache the whole morning haiy
so i had to sleep, luckily class was postponed~
Then later in the afternoon, after class, i got lots of cought and flu...
oh ok, wad the heck is wrong with me~?!!
System's going down i suppose...
then i had to escape indoor games and go back to my room
and i had a fever around 7pm
I watched lion king 2 with Siti K
and so nice of my mom to come up all the way to 4th floor to send me orange juice and panadols ^^
then, monica and i chat for the whole nite till 2 am plus plus...
oh, and i never studied for the whole week due to inconvenience~

On the Oct 17th...
Hmm, let me see,
I went back to my room cos i had to escape from the cafeteria due to the bad ventilation system there and to do my TITAS(Tamadun Islam dan Tamadun Asia Tenggara)
And i went online, typing this post~!
Things are going well...
thanks to my body for behaving in it's best manner eventho' my system's down~
hmm, i guess i'm getting better now,
i'm just having flu and a bit of cough only.
a positive person, will alwys get well faster~ ^^ and this hypothesis works for me~
praise the Lord for taking care of me thru this crazy week ^^
luckily, this week, class wasn't as hectic as the last week...^^
I'm so left behind and i gotta catch up in my studies...
So anyway, i'm gonna sleep now i suppose
and go to class at 2.30pm~
sien.......

Signing off now... ZzzZzzz

Ps: I wonder, will i ever get better by tomoro?

No comments: