Friday, October 3, 2008

Selamat Hari Raya~!

Hey to all my muslim frens all over the world... SELAMAT HARI RAYA~!

Hmm, on the first day of hari raya, I went to 2 or 3 houses of my mom's friends' houses. We start of our journey at 12 pm. We went to a few houses only cos we can't find their houses and I have to get my laptob from the shop. Not bad la the shop, still work during Raya heheh... more convenient lol. Anyway, my laptob got reformatted and it's brand new again. Before that it was really damn lagging la. I'll get so mad with my laptob's slowwwwwwnesssss everytime. Now it's running smoothly...

Anyway, I bought an external hardisk which capacity is 320Gb with the brand of Western Digital. Not bad la... so big la the space... I bought it cos i duwan to interfere with my laptob's activity by trashing so many pictures and songs and videos into the internal hardisk which is only 160Gb... small rite? It cost about 3o0 plus plus plus bucks lol... i forgot... My dad bought it for me in Saberkas... hahah thanks Dad~!

After buying the external hardisk, we went to Sunderland. It's the place where they sell furnitures. So i bought a nice bookshelf there that even fit in my filez... heheh.. i was quite shocked to see a sofa set which theme is kek lapis lol... funny la... but interesting~

After that we went to Batu Lintang to eat. And there we met Jeffrey and his family. Later, at home, my dad, mom and I fixed the new bookshelf... it was fun fixing, but tiring too.. Excellent workmanship, my dad said. LoL

No comments: