Friday, June 13, 2008

Time Table of My Weekdays~!

Ok Ok I'll blog, thanks JoeY~ Haha..

So... let me tell you wad I've been doing this whole month. Sorry, it's gonna be sooo boring...

Every weekdays, I wake up at 7 something in the morning. Get ready and wait for Mr Yii, my driving instructor. Then, I'll drive for about 2 hours. Sometimes he'll take me out for lunch at his friend's coffee shop at 7th mile. Then, I get home, rest for a while, and watch korean series at 12.30pm and indon series at 1.30pm. I know this is not healthy haha.. I'll just sit down on the sofa and after a month I've realised that... i'm not able to move or sit up... so tiring.. sounds critical huh? LoLz, then, I'll spend time on the internet, reading articles and downloading movies. After that, I spend my time watching TV straight for 2 hours again from 6pm to 8pm... While having my dinner, i watch news on TV. Then i take my bath and go downstairs again. Then, my family and I will gather together to watch Age of Glory at 9.45pm for an hour. ah yo... Then, I'll either play the internet, read story books or watch a bit of TV and I'll head of to sleep early....

You see, even during this long long holiday, I'm very busy...

haha, I've never watch so much TV in my whole life...

Well, kids, this is my personal timetable for the weekdays... Don't follow, yeah? *winKs*

No comments: